Simple as a Daisy
Perfect as a Pearl
Today someone very dear to my heart sent me a beautiful memory of a glorious summer day July 5th just a few years ago, it was a picture as I sat overlooking the sea after hand picking daisies and making them into a daisy chain which I then hung around my neck.
That one picture evoked such a wonderful feeling of well- being, reminding my heart of one not so long ago bygone day and lazy day of a sun kissed Summer full of bliss & love.
(left:Antosa with daisy chain Right: Antosa 2yrs old )
Daisies are perhaps one of my favourite little flowers even as a little girl I loved to make daisy chains! Antosa has never really grown up!:)x
Throughout the centuries the wild daisies have in their own simple pure way established themselves into the hearts of many including myself which I include into my Art Creations
(Left: Hand Painted Daisy Floor Canvas by Antosa)
Meaning of Daisies
- Innocence, especially with white daisies with yellow or pale centers.
- Purity – also shown by daisies that are as white as possible.
- New beginnings, which is why they are often found in bouquets for new mothers or as gifts for children.
- True love – because each daisy flower is really two flowers blended together in harmony.
- That the sender can keep a secret. Keeping a secret is one way a person can exhibit that they truly love another.
Antosa's life that wonderful day was
As simple as a Daisy
Perfect as a Pearl!
L Antosa x