The Holy Grail Pure Love & Romance
Title - Jambo Creations Ltd
RSS

Recent Posts

Breath of Life 'Trees' Pure 'Inspiration'
The Art of 'Nothingness'
Love letters!
The Art of LIfe Creating Beauty from a single thought
Its a Dogs life!

Categories

"Je t'aime."
14th Century French Floor Coverings & Kirkcaldy?!
14th Century French Floor Coverings Toile Cire'e
2016 From little Acorns Grow!
A Blank Canvass
Antosa De La Rose Spring Time New Begginings
Aqua, La Mer of Life!
Aro'mata De La Rose Art of Life!
Art Exhibition
Autumn
Best day of my life!
Born to Love & Be Loved!
Born to love & to be Free
C'est la vie
Deli-Isherwood 'Love Treats'
D'oro tempio di Primavera 2015!
Freedom Wild life Art work
Heaven on Earth & 'Peace' of Golden Phi
Heaven on Earth!
Holy Grail Love n Romance
Il mio giardino d'estate d'oro (My Golden Summertime Garden)
Inspiration my Breath of Life Trees!
It is a Dog's Life!
'Let it Go Let it Be'
Life 'Art of Medicine'
Love Letter from the heart
Love Life!
Love Poetry from the Heart By Antosa x
My Silent Love Art Creations
New Creations, New Dreams, New Beginings& New Tomorrows
New Year 2017!
New York International Carpet Show, Antosa & The Pazyryk Rug
On the wings of a Butterfly!
Opera Life & La Traviata
Peace of Phi
'Primavera D'oro' Golden Springtime 2014
simple as a Daisy
Smile though your heart is breaking!
Summer time to beee!
Summertime Strawberries & Cream time!
The Art of Nothingness
What is more precious than Gold?
Whisky Revival! 21st Century Designer Glasses
powered by

My Blog

The Holy Grail Pure Love & Romance

Hi!
Antosa believes that Love never Fails for I am a true, blue, pure, Romantic!

And what could be more Romantic than the legend of the Holy Grail one of the most enduring Romantic tales in Western European Literature & Art.

The search for this magical vessel became the principal quest of the knights of King Arthur, and continues to capture the imagination even now  in the 21st Century

Left: "The Damsel of the Holy Grail" by Dante Gabriel Rossetti, ca. 1874

Bellow: Sir Galahad - the Quest of the Holy Grail (1870) by Arthur Hughes (1832-1915) oil on canvas Romanticism Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood Walker Art Gallery

Writings of the Holy Grail first appear in a written text in Chrétien de Troyes's Old French verse romance, the Conte del Graal ('Story of the Grail'), or Perceval, of c.1180.

With the passing of the Middle Ages, the Grail disappears for centuries until the 19th century when medieval history and legend awoke the interest of writers such as Scott and Tennyson, of the artists of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood, and of composers, notably Richard Wagner

Now we live in the 21st Century Love and Romance is very much alive and the quest for the illusive magical Holy Grail continues.
Antosa believes that there is a Holy Grail
that lies within us all
a unique cup,  chalice that holds Eternity and Everlasting Divine Beauty.
A Golden Chalice, A Heart of Gold, that flows with perfect emotions & Acts of Pure Unconditional Love that emanates from deep from within our Heart and Soul, an ocean of Unconditional Love vibrating within our most  Holy of Holy Hearts.

Antosa wishes everyone from the bottom of her heart to have a wonderful 2015 Festive season
And raises a heartfelt chalice of Love, Peace, Joy & Happiness to one and all  as we welcome in the New Year 2016!
  Love Antosa x
Above & Below: Quest for the Holy Grail Tapestries – Panel 6 – The Attainment; The Vision of the Holy Grail to Sr Galagad Sir Bors & Sr Percival
By Sir Edward Burne-Jones, William Morris, John Henry Dearle 1895-1896

"I carry your heart with me" By E E Cummings

I Like For You To Be Still” by Pablo Nuruda

Für Elise (Piano version) by  Ludwig van Beethoven

21 Comments to The Holy Grail Pure Love & Romance:

Comments RSS
Grace on 07 April 2016 13:55
I love the images here! Thanks for sharing.

rush essay on 27 June 2018 07:46
Love is powerful than a mind, although the mind can teach you what would you are going to do. The mind has the ability to think what is wrong and right but a heart has the ability as well to feel happiness and even the pain. We all deserve to love and to be loved, we are much blessed because we feel the love. So if you found someone who loves you unconditionally then pay them back because they'll not deserve to be hurt.

London Clients on 13 September 2016 10:33
Antosa, I am in fully agreement with you that love never fails. If the love is true and it is come from divine, so it won't fail at all. By the way, after reading your writing I got some inspirational words which quite impressive to me. Thanks!

Essay Mama on 02 October 2017 05:19
Summer season is the best over all the season of the year. I really get some of the unique info from this article and appreciate you!

http://essaymama.org on 27 January 2017 08:22
Love is the beautiful feeling. When you feel it. You really feel it. If we fell in love someone we did not care about anything just care about the love. Because it is the feeling which is the beyond this world. And the people who are busy in customs and traditions cannot understand this feeling. This article very well describes.

free books online on 07 August 2017 09:56
Antosa, This is really a great writing. Do you know I love to read love and romance book? By the way, the reading is very interesting to me. Now, I am waiting for your next article. Thank you so much and have a good day!

Writers Services UK on 04 October 2017 12:09
Everyone has own love story but the story you mention here its really beautiful because it teach us about romance and pure love which is from heart and soul.

Rodela Suraiya on 24 November 2017 21:34
Antosa, I appreciate you for your brilliant writing. It is just awesome to read. Those pictures are amazing too. If you need escorts in London then check the link now. Thanks and keep it up!

Roger on 27 January 2018 10:58
Holy Grail pure love is a great novel and many of th people read this essay for the understanding about what is life.They write my college essays on how to get involved with the proper activities in front of the ublic relaionship.

PhD Dissertation Writing Service on 23 April 2018 22:38
Seeing all of these things, I must say that these are valuable in life when you love someone who is always with you. This is the only reason to enable you to stay always in their life.

we blog commenting on 25 April 2018 22:39
This was a very nice post and the way you write is commendable as it makes the reader stay engaged till the very end. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you soon, keep it up!

best writing service on 26 April 2018 02:14
Antosa, a very beautiful article I've ever seen. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone gives you deeply courage. Loving someone is one of the best feelings ever, being with your love and spending time with your love is one of a wonderful time. Love isn't something you find, love is something find you. Although sometimes we fail then that is not the reason not to love again because from the very start we deserve to love and to be loved, really appreciate it. hoping to see this kind of article again. Thank you and have a wonderful Day.

bestvpnforkodi.co on 02 June 2018 10:17
Great post thanks for sharing amazing post

Vedigitize on 06 July 2018 11:58
Thank you very much for the information provided! I was looking for this data for a long time, but I was not able to find the trusted source.

best fake watches on 16 July 2018 04:45
I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later.

Anonymous on 26 July 2018 12:55
nice

Owen on 28 July 2018 23:05
garage shelving It's deep and it's healing and it's painful and it's hopeful.linki will be back soon.You have shared very useful information.linkSure, I will visit this place to see this home if you recommend it.Thanks A Lot For The Post.link

stay away on 30 August 2018 13:55

tutuapp apk on 02 November 2018 12:31
I want to say thank you for giving an important stuff with a powerful point. I hope people love your article and give good feedback.

loegmrntdherid1 on 01 December 2018 07:02
I just stumbled upon your informative article and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written posts.