Renaissance 'Primavera D'oro' Embellished in 24carat gold
Title - Jambo Creations Ltd
RSS

Recent Posts

Breath of Life 'Trees' Pure 'Inspiration'
The Art of 'Nothingness'
Love letters!
The Art of LIfe Creating Beauty from a single thought
Its a Dogs life!

Categories

"Je t'aime."
14th Century French Floor Coverings & Kirkcaldy?!
14th Century French Floor Coverings Toile Cire'e
2016 From little Acorns Grow!
A Blank Canvass
Antosa De La Rose Spring Time New Begginings
Aqua, La Mer of Life!
Aro'mata De La Rose Art of Life!
Art Exhibition
Autumn
Best day of my life!
Born to Love & Be Loved!
Born to love & to be Free
C'est la vie
Deli-Isherwood 'Love Treats'
D'oro tempio di Primavera 2015!
Freedom Wild life Art work
Heaven on Earth & 'Peace' of Golden Phi
Heaven on Earth!
Holy Grail Love n Romance
Il mio giardino d'estate d'oro (My Golden Summertime Garden)
Inspiration my Breath of Life Trees!
It is a Dog's Life!
'Let it Go Let it Be'
Life 'Art of Medicine'
Love Letter from the heart
Love Life!
Love Poetry from the Heart By Antosa x
My Silent Love Art Creations
New Creations, New Dreams, New Beginings& New Tomorrows
New Year 2017!
New York International Carpet Show, Antosa & The Pazyryk Rug
On the wings of a Butterfly!
Opera Life & La Traviata
Peace of Phi
'Primavera D'oro' Golden Springtime 2014
simple as a Daisy
Smile though your heart is breaking!
Summer time to beee!
Summertime Strawberries & Cream time!
The Art of Nothingness
What is more precious than Gold?
Whisky Revival! 21st Century Designer Glasses
powered by

My Blog

Renaissance 'Primavera D'oro' Embellished in 24carat gold

Hi!
Well!
This has been a very exhausting time and I shall share with you  moments in the creation of my latest 'Toile Cire'e so please celebrate with me the
Birth 'Renaissance' of my new creation

I am thrilled to present my 'Primavera D'oro' 'Golden Springtime'2014
Out of Darkness came forth light!
In my darkest moments came forth light truly as this Spring proved to be one of my saddest moments in my life and as always Antosa in these dark moments turns inward to see beauty and light
my Illuminated 'Primavera D'oro' came from the depth of my heart & soul.

With  each brush stroke my thoughts,  my heart, soul, mind and most of all my spirit became encapsulated and encompassed into this one creation which I  Embellished   with 24carat gold the purest mineral on earth

I shall try to describe how I feel when creating "From when I start in that  artistic moment  time stands still nothing exists  except that which is within being expressed onto canvass I am totally in a vortex of pure artistic beauty. Time for me has no meaning only my creation is paramount. It is difficult to describe perhaps best summed up simply 'I retreat into a world all of my own where there is no time :)

All of my creations shall from 2014 be inscriped with a 24carat gold A and accompanied by the inscription taken from the first Greek Potters/Painters  Exekias & Amasis 525BC who were tow of the first  to sign their work

So 21st Century Antosa shall sign;
Antosa engrapse Kapoi'ese me
( Antosa made & painted me)
L Antosa :)x

L Antosa x

18 Comments to Renaissance 'Primavera D'oro' Embellished in 24carat gold:

Comments RSS
K CHEBLI on 05 July 2014 13:21
I looked at work, I clicked on Blog site, it is beautiful painting,carpet..the mixing of colors are amazing!! you know from long time, I LIKED VERY MUCH YOUR WORK & YOUR INSPIRATION to things !! there is always a finesse in your work..you always take me to another world, every time I look to your work,whether the painting, or the carpet..I find the magic flying and the touch of your fingers running smoothly creating magnificent & splendid arts.

Stock Advisory Company on 07 December 2016 09:32
I am very glad to see your post here, this is very useful for me or everyone. And the best part of your article you have explained all the points clearly. Thanks for sharing the useful and perfect post.

cheap essayservice on 02 January 2018 10:02
The renaissance primavera doro embellished in 24carat gold the better exhausting time and moments as well,keep visiting this antosadelarose site. Better here is to a special brush stroke my thoughts and more with 24carat gold the purest mineral on earth.

gmail account login on 02 July 2018 08:51
your article is very beautiful. The nice post. Thank you for sharing the post.

1xbet on 16 July 2018 11:02
Assume you adore the number 6 and you need prompt activity, yet you would prefer not to influence a Put to wager so you choose to Place the shooter's point.

Unibet casino on 18 July 2018 09:10
Web based betting clubhouse offer excite and fervor of a gambling club ashore can not and once you start playing at online clubhouse, you can not stop it develops like a propensity that never closes ever.

sportnation on 26 July 2018 15:13
Try not to give this lay wagering opportunity a chance to cruise you by! Snatch this to a great degree important football wagering exhortation with the two hands and get the hang of all that you can about football lay wagering.

finmax on 02 August 2018 22:15
Nonetheless, regardless of whether you are an ace or unpracticed, learning things is imperative, before you relegate a representative to carry out the activity for you.

Casino extra on 25 August 2018 10:35
Keep in mind to not let free in the event that you are simply beginning, tenderfoot's fortunes may simply be a fantasy.

Casino extra on 25 August 2018 16:47
Question number two can be replied by looking through the rundown of online club and tapping on the most fascinating ones to see whether they are facilitating your preferred diversions.

play ojo on 28 August 2018 11:35
Spaces are anything but difficult to connect to cash and seek after a win.

frere on 18 September 2018 23:15
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.  can dogs eat cheerios for breakfast

frere on 19 September 2018 00:04
I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. Hot Photos of Ivanka Trump

dublinbet on 29 September 2018 11:15
Blackjack is a standout amongst the most vital card diversions. The goal of blackjack is to get a hand mix which ought to be near 21, without going over.

Guest Post Service on 04 October 2018 21:47

frere on 18 October 2018 01:15
I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, grooming a dog with thick hair clippers not cutting enough hair off with clippers

frere on 13 November 2018 18:33
In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it entertainment

Lucky31 on 20 November 2018 14:43
Read through the majority of the principles on stores, bets, and rewards.